You can request books directly from the library catalogue in a few different
ways. Here is the easiest one.
1. Go to the webpage www.kinderlibrary.ac.nz
2. Click on ANGLICAT
(lower right of your
3. Click on Secure logon
(left of screen).
4. In the field Username or borrower number
in the barcode from your library card. This will begin
P000…… (Note that they are zeros, not Os.)
5. In the field Password or PIN number
, key in the
last four numbers from your barcode. (If this includes an X, count the X as a
6. Click Login
7. To request a book, click on Catalogue
8.The Easy search
is a keyword
search. Enter two or three prominent words from your title or topic.
You could use an author name if you have one.
9. When you find an item you’d like to request, click on the title.
More information about the item appears.
10. Click on the button Reserve this title
bottom of the record.
11. At the new screen that appears, alter the Collect
field and choose John Kinder
from the drop down menu.
12. Click on the Place reserve
button, then the OK
13. When you have finished reserving books, click on
Your request(s) will appear on a report that is run daily at the John Kinder
Theological Library. If book requests are on the shelf, they are normally in
the mail the following day. If your request is urgent, please send an email to
to let us know, and your book(s) will be dispatched by fast post at the
earliest possible mail pickup.
Back to top
Your books are issued for four weeks. You can renew them for a further four
via the online catalogue.
Follow steps 1-6 to renew books on loan.
7. Click on Username or borrower number
8. Click on View issues.
Wait a short
time for these to come up.
9. Click in the box(es) next to the title(s) you wish to renew.
10. The Renew selected items
button appears. Click
11. Note the new due date, then click OK.
12. To logout, click the Home
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
if there are any problems.
Back to top