Theology House is operated by the College House Institute of Theology. Although historically the Institute has links to the Anglican Church, it is an independent body incorporated under the Charitable Trusts' Act 1957.
They have over 30,000 (estimated) titles now, some are
currently housed at Laidlaw College Library due to space constraints after the earthquakes, and their members can also obtain membership
of Laidlaw College to allow access to these. Approximately 200 titles are added each year, and issues of several journal titles are received annually.
Membership and borrowing from Theology House Library is free and open to all. Postal borrowing can be arranged. Charges may apply for postal services.
(64) 03 341 3399